Exemplar Global Certified OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor Training Course
What will you learn?
• Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
• Identify the purpose and benefits of a OHSAS
• Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
How will you benefit?
• Interpret OHSAS 18007:2007 requirements for audit application
• Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
• Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
• Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
• Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
• Meet training requirements for certification