Certified CEH v9 (Certified Ethical Hacker) Training Course
What will you learn?
• Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap, Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
• Various types of foot printing, foot printing tools, and countermeasures, Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
• Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures, System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks, Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
• Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures, Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
• Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures, DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
• Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures, Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures, Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
• SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools, Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi- security tools, Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
• Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures, Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools, Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools & much more…..
How will you benefit?
• After this course & Certificate, you will out with hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification!
Students who wish to be IT Professional IT Security professionals, IT Security officers, IT auditors Web site administrators, web programmers
experience. They are trained to understand and meet your different learning needs, and they have years of industry experience.
( taxes as applicable extra)