Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course
Six Sigma Green Belt (certificate) participants receive an introduction to the tools and methods that are necessary to successfully participate in Problem Solving and DMAIC improvement projects in a manufacturing or transactional environment. These tools will be introduced by a mix of up-front teaching, and group exercises to ensure learning and knowledge retention. Training material is supplied in hard copy format for delegate use.
This Four - day programme is delivered in only one module. A certificate of Green Belt (certificate) will be awarded upon successful completion of the course.
Who should attend?
• Managers, supervisors, and employees and who want to apply quality control process, efficiency, and methodologies learned in class to a project within their own business.
• Quality system managers
• Operations manager
• Production and materials managers
• HR managers
• Finance and commercial managers
• Management consultants
• High potential employees
Course Outlines• History of Six Sigma • Problem solving
• Basic statistics and displays of data
• Process mapping and measurement techniques
• Six sigma tools
• DMAIC process improvement roadmap
• How to establish customer requirements
• How to measure and quantify process performance
• Statistical and other analytical methods for identifying and understanding sources of variation